Why do you keep talking about your boss like he’s your father?
Jessica Day presents: How To Say “I Love You” back.
The king is dead, long live the q u e e n!
- Early Feminists: Oh hey, we see that you can vote. We would like to vote also. I mean, since most of those laws effect us too and all.
- Men: YOU JUST WANT SUPERIORITY OVER MEN!
- Mid-century Feminists: Hey, that whole thing about how you can have careers and earn a living wage outside the home? Yes that sounds nice, we'd like the option to do that as well.
- Men: YOU WANT A MATRIARCHY, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
- Late 20th century Feminists: Hey we would like to make our own choices about our reproductive health, just like you've always had.
- Men: YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE MEN'S RIGHTS AWAY!
- Modern-day feminists: Hey, if you could you stop sexually assaulting/harassing us and them blaming us for it, that'd be pretty great.
- Men: THIS IS MISANDRY, MISANDRY I SAY! FEMINISTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!
- Feminists: Um...
- Men: THE END OF MEN IS NIGH! MALE OPPRESSION IS REAL! THE MATRIARCHAL AGE IS UPON US!
Titanic (film) trivia: The line "Freud? Who is he? Is he a passenger?" was an ad lib by Jonathan Hyde.
- katy perry: i am not a feminist
- shailene woodley: i love men and i think the idea of ‘raise women to power, take the man away from the power’ is never going to work out
- lana del rey: feminism is just not an interesting concept
- lorde: *puts down many female artists, including selena gomez, britney spears, and amy winehouse, calling what they do “not feminism”*
- taylor swift: i don’t think i’m a feminist, i don’t really think about things as guys versus girls and i never have
- lady gaga: i am not a feminist, i hail men and i love men
- marina diamandis: everybody thinks feminism is about hairy legged women who hate men but it’s not, it’s about equality
- MARINA DIAMANDIS: i consider myself a feminist because i believe women should have equal rights- it’s just that the term feminism conjures up other things for people
- MARINA FUCKING DIAMANDIS: i feel completely shocked when i hear that female artists don’t want to be considered feminists… maybe i’m being a little bit harsh and maybe people think of the term in a bad way but it just means women have equal rights
i will do a lot of things but admitting im cold to my mum who told me to bring a jacket isn’t one of them